Holding profound knowledge & immense success in this industry, we are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting Servo Voltage Stabilizers. These voltage stabilizers are manufactured under the strict guidance of our skilled manpower using advanced techniques. Made of tested quality components & materials, these stabilizers are broadly used to protect different electrical equipments from constant fluctuation of a voltage. Owing to our quality range of Servo Voltage Stabilizers, we have made huge client base across the market.
- Light weight & strong
- Good efficiency & safety
- Long performance life
Major manufacturer of industrial servo voltage stabilizer and servo controlled voltage stabilizers. Variations in the voltage is a invariant feature of electricity supply we get. It leads to higher rejection and frequent breakdown in end product. We understand that the 90% of industrial load is of motor, it draws full current at low / high voltage. This high current produces high losses in the electrical motors. These losses in the motor increase the losses in Switches, Cables, Transformers, and other related equipments.
This higher current effects the electrical motor, especially smaller capacity motor.
- Higher current make higher losses in the electrical motor, which grounds premature failure of winding.
- These high electric motor losses also increase the losses of switches, cable, transformer and other associated equipment.
- For continuous and smooth operation of motor, over load relay are normally set at 20% higher selling.
With stabilizer installation & maintains 390/400 volt, the motor function smoothly drawing 15-20% lesser current, and similarly the setting of relay can be reduced by 15-20%.
Construction: Buck, Boost and Regulator Transformer winding are made from paper covered electrolytic copper strip / enamelled copper conductor which is dried in oven. Center is made of high-grade cold rolled grain oriented silicon lamination to minimize the iron losses. All equipment components mounted on a M.S. framework housing, fitted with cooling pips to ensure natural cooling.
We offer vertical Rolling Contact type voltage regulators, having sections and copper strip is paper covered, fitted with assembly of carbon roller that provide higher reliability than average carbon brushes. Also, it is built with high quality indicators and meter switches.
It is designed for 30 to 35 Degree Centigrade, suitable for all kinds of ambient temperature conditions. The Oil used as a coolant is of IS:335 standard is used, and it is filtered before topping.
Standard Fitting & Accessories:
- Rating Plate
- Drain valve
- Lifting Lug
- Oil Level
- Oil Filling hole & plate
- Control MCB's (1.0 Amp for motor load and 0.5 Amp for indicators & voltmeter]
Our Automatic Servo Stabilizers are available in various models. The three phase standard models are appropriate for unbalanced & balanced supply as well as loads. The standard models confirm the following specifications:
|Input Voltage ||300-460V 320-460V 340-460V 360-460V. |
|Efficiency ||Better than 99%. |
|Output Voltage ||400V, +/- 1%, Phase, 50HZ. |
|Ambient ||0-35oC max relative humidity upto 90% |
|Environment ||Designed for Indoor tropical use |
|Wave from distortion ||Virtually Nil. |
|Duty Cycle ||100% Continous. |
|Correction Rate ||8-10V/Sec. (Upto-500KVA). |
|Mounting ||On Uni-directional wheels. |
|Cooling ||Air Cooled/Natural Oil Cooled. |
Different Non-Standard input / output ranges are also available against special requirement.
|Comparison between Bharti's make & Conventional make Automatic Voltage Regulator: |
Bharti make roller type Regulator
- Ideal for 100% continuous duty cycle
- Power consumption is 0.5 - 1.5% depending upon the model / input voltage variation.
- Life at full load is 15-20 years
- Negligible losses at full Buck/Boost condition
- 5 years unconditional guarantee in india.
- As losses are less, heat generated is less. The stabilizer size is very compact. Quantity of oil is less.
Conventional make with carbon brush Regulator
- Suitable only for partial load 50 to 60%
- Power consumption is 2-7%
- Max. life is 3-5 years at full load
- Max-losses in full Buck/Boost condition
- Normal guarantee/warrantee for one year
- Heat generated is more. Size is bulky. Quantity of oil is more.
We commonly face unbalanced input voltage in residential sector. In this case the Electrical Distribution Panel is perfect to solve this problem. This unbalanced voltage causes the damage or failure of motors, electronic items and machines used in houses. If you see the input voltage above 230 Volt single phase per 400Volt three phase for a few hours then you certainly require a stabilizer. Also, the Industries which have OLTC with transformer need Stabilizer, as because of Stabilizer there is no need to change the tapping of OLTC regularly. However, the Stabilizer range can be kept low where OLTC is set.
|INPUT || |
Motor Load Below 10HP
% Reduction in Breakdown
%Reduction in Breakdown
|NIL ||NIL ||NIL || |
|5% ||3% ||10% ||5% |
|380/440 ||10% ||5% ||20% ||10% |
|380/460 ||40% ||7% ||40% ||20% |
Loss Comparison of Bharti Make Regulator & Conventional make regulator:
|Capacity ||Bharti ||Conventional |
|60A ||570W ||1055W |
|75A ||730W ||2050W |
|100A ||905W ||3100W |
- Energy saving
- Less production losses and improved plant efficiency
- High efficiency induction motor
- Advance power factor & reduction in MDI
- 80% decrease as per Income tax in India
- Reduction in electrical equipment breakdown