Price And Quantity
- 1 , , Piece
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 50000 INR
- Three Phase
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Paypal
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Holding profound knowledge & immense success in this industry, we are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting Servo Voltage Stabilizers. These voltage stabilizers are manufactured under the strict guidance of our skilled manpower using advanced techniques. Made of tested quality components & materials, these stabilizers are broadly used to protect different electrical equipments from constant fluctuation of a voltage. Owing to our quality range of Servo Voltage Stabilizers, we have made huge client base across the market.
- Light weight & strong
- Good efficiency & safety
- Long performance life
- Higher current make higher losses in the electrical motor, which grounds premature failure of winding.
- These high electric motor losses also increase the losses of switches, cable, transformer and other associated equipment.
- For continuous and smooth operation of motor, over load relay are normally set at 20% higher selling.
With stabilizer installation & maintains 390/400 volt, the motor function smoothly drawing 15-20% lesser current, and similarly the setting of relay can be reduced by 15-20%.
- Rating Plate
- Drain valve
- Lifting Lug
- Oil Level
- Oil Filling hole & plate
- Control MCB's (1.0 Amp for motor load and 0.5 Amp for indicators & voltmeter]
|Input Voltage||300-460V 320-460V 340-460V 360-460V.|
|Efficiency||Better than 99%.|
|Output Voltage||400V, +/- 1%, Phase, 50HZ.|
|Ambient||0-35oC max relative humidity upto 90%|
|Environment||Designed for Indoor tropical use|
|Wave from distortion||Virtually Nil.|
|Duty Cycle||100% Continous.|
|Correction Rate||8-10V/Sec. (Upto-500KVA).|
|Mounting||On Uni-directional wheels.|
|Cooling||Air Cooled/Natural Oil Cooled.|
Different Non-Standard input / output ranges are also available against special requirement.
|Comparison between Bharti's make & Conventional make Automatic Voltage Regulator:|
Bharti make roller type Regulator
Conventional make with carbon brush Regulator
We commonly face unbalanced input voltage in residential sector. In this case the Electrical Distribution Panel is perfect to solve this problem. This unbalanced voltage causes the damage or failure of motors, electronic items and machines used in houses. If you see the input voltage above 230 Volt single phase per 400Volt three phase for a few hours then you certainly require a stabilizer. Also, the Industries which have OLTC with transformer need Stabilizer, as because of Stabilizer there is no need to change the tapping of OLTC regularly. However, the Stabilizer range can be kept low where OLTC is set.
Motor Load Below 10HP
% Reduction in Breakdown
%Reduction in Breakdown
Loss Comparison of Bharti Make Regulator & Conventional make regulator:
- Energy saving
- Less production losses and improved plant efficiency
- High efficiency induction motor
- Advance power factor & reduction in MDI
- 80% decrease as per Income tax in India
- Reduction in electrical equipment breakdown